Help the Association C’ pour un enfant to improve the daily life of children.
Commited to children, the association C’ pour un enfant supports the school “La Vie est Belle” and wishes to promote the Montessori pedagogy, to make the school “La Vie est Belle” accessible to all.
Helping children in difficulty and/or failing at school means setting up financial aid actions such as patronage or sponsorship.
La Vie est Belle!
Committed to children, the assosication C’ pour un Enfant supports the school “La Vue est Belle” and wishes to promote the Montessori pedagogy, to make the school “La Vie est Belle” accessible to all.
Helping children in difficulty and/or in academic failure means setting up financial aid action such as patronage or sponsorship .
The Maria Montessori International School “La Vie est Belle” opened its door on September 15, 2018 at Chateau Latour segur in Lussac Saint Emilion (Gironde) and we are happy to have been living these absolutely incredible moments with the children for 3 years.
Since 2020, the world is changing and so are the children. They are future citizens who, like us, may have to deal with other global disasters and unpredictable events.
In a few years our future will be in their hands; let’s become their guide, let’s prepare them for life, let’s develop in them self-confidence, mastery of language , development of autonomy, Let’s teach them to adapt to unknown situations and to be responsible, respectful, courageous, hard-working, curious, ambitious, etc. Let’s try to communicate harmonious and adapt values to this new generation of children.
Following the death of Jonah in 2010, my 7 year old nephew, I decided to get involved for children in 2013 by creating the association C’ pour un Enfant. I have seen in hospitals very brave sick children and devastated families. I dreamed of being a fairy or magician, of seeing them live without their disease…life is cruel and unfair. BUT, thanks to Jonah, the association “C’ pour un Enfant” has helped sick and orphaned children. We have organized several concerts given by children for children. We welcomed Amira Whillighagen, among others.
This fundraiser made people happy, one of my dreams came true.
Let’s get back to our projects. Like many young people, especially today, my studies were not part of my priorities. I left out the discouraging remarks and continued on my way. I decided to enroll in a school for early childhood educators in Paris (recognized by the Ministry of Health). It was the first school for training in the Maria Montessori pedagogy. The director, Mrs. Gillet, was close to Mrs. Montessori.
Maria Montessori’s pedagogy is scientific and human; it responds perfectly to the basic needs of the human being. If we imagine that like a bud lets appear a flower, the little man does his work internally until the day he lets appear the first signs of his evolution.
How is the “La Vie est Belle” school innovative?
- It is a place of life where the child blossoms and learns to live in society: learning the rules of good manners, empathy, altruism, discovery of nature, animals
- The principles of Maria Montessori’s pedagogy allow the child to be an actor of his life: self-confidence, autonomy, pleasure of learning, curiosity
- In a “family” setting in the middle of nature: small number of children (12 per atmosphere) from 2 to 6 years old
- It is an international school open to the world, awakening to foreign languages, learning English; the school receives from all over the world, throughout the year, qualified Montessori educators AMI (Association Montessori Internationale created by Maria Montessori)
Our projects :
- To develop the school “La vie est Belle” by creating a new atmosphere to ensure the schooling of children from 6 to 9 years. For the opening of this atmosphere, I recruited a second educator trained for the 6-9 years old. However, we need to purchase materials for math, grammar, geometry, etc., and in the long run, if our enrollment grows, move to a larger location.
The idea is that by creating small structures in different cities of France, as places of learning and development in life, it will allow all children to increase their chance of success and prepare them for their adult life and citizenship.
· Our team
· We are a private school registered with the rectorat de bordeaux, inspections are done regularly.
· The team consists of 2 Maria Montessori educators from 3 to 9 years old and an assistant.
What will the money collected be used for?
· The funds raised will be used for :
· Purchase educational materials for the opening of the 6-9 year old atmosphere
sponsor a child’s education
If we reach our goal of 1500 euros, we will be able to buy the educational material and open an atmophere for children from 6 to 9 years.
As an individual, you can benefit from a tax reduction of 66% on the amout of your donation up to 20% of your taxable income. Companies benefit from a 60% tax reduction.